Shraman from Sagar Ratna
Set to launch a North Indian vegetarian chain of restaurants.July 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sagar Ratna and Swagath will get a third partner with the launch of a North Indian vegetarian chain. It is being specially launched for customers who don't eat onion and garlic and is mainly targeting the Jains and Marwaris. The name of this chain will be Shraman.
The first restaurant will come up in Delhi very soon. They are also extending their portfolio of offering and bringing out a range packaged snacks, pickles and ready-to-eat meals. These will be launched under the Swagath brand and will be taken care of by Roshan Banan, son of Jayaram Banan. The company will continue its expansion for the other two ventures. 50 outlets for Sagar Ratna are set to open over the next one year through a combination of franchise and company-owned stores. For Swagath, four new stores have been planned this year.
The group is targeting revenues of close to Rs 200 crore by 2012-13, up from Rs 120 crore last fiscal.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore