Shri Gurudev venture 'Fragrance and Flavor' launched in Chandigarh
Fashion and cosmetic repertoire of Chandigarh are set to witness a quantum leap as one of the oldest and most venerable business groups of the region Shri Gurudev brings to India, for the first time e
November 06, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fashion and cosmetic repertoire of Chandigarh are set to witness a quantum leap as one of the oldest and most venerable business groups of the region Shri Gurudev brings to India, for the first time ever, over 60 original international brands in perfumes and 15 world class cosmetics brands- all under one roof. Launched in the heart of city beautiful, ‘Fragrance and Flavor’, brings to the region an array of most desirable exclusive international brands with a 100 per cent purity tagline. From Armani to Azzaro, Bvlgari to Calvin Klein, the assembly of top international brands of perfumes and cosmetics at 'Fragrance and Flavor' has filled the vacuum of quality fashion products in tri city. Avers Harpreet Singh, Managing Director, "Frangrance and Flavor", Our USP is going to be purity, quality and exoticness all brought under one roof. One cannot imagine finding so many sought after international perfume brands under one roof. Our line of perfumes and cosmetics are truly exotic and facilitating customers to choose from this wide range will be our motto. Among the cosmetics brands Mac, Bobby Brown, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, YSL, Body Shop, Clinique, Marks and Spencer and Lancome would be the attractions that are set to sizzle the fashion mart in the region.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!