Sidharth Malhotra To Promote Casual Wear Brand Pepe Jeans
The actor is happy to be associated with the ‘cool and iconic casual wear brand.March 09, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepe Jeans India has taken Sidharth Malhotra on board for their brand’s spring summer 2018 campaign #MadeToCreate, which is all about acting on your passion to create art and bring to life something remarkable that is driven by creative expression.
According to the company, the actor is happy to be associated with the ‘cool and iconic casual wear brand’.
Kavindra Mishra, Managing Director, Pepe Jeans India said, “Malhotra’s popularity, expressed affinity for the brand, powerful persona and youth connect brings a compelling energy to their brand.”
With this collaboration, Malhotra joins a star-studded global line-up including Ashton Kutcher, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Cara Delevigne all of whom have modelled for the brand over the years.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House