Singapore-based food chain Komala’s Restaurants makes foray into India
Komala’s Restaurants, South Indian fast food chain from Singapore, has entered India with its first outlet in Mumbai. The firm has teamed up with Primary Cuisine Pvt Ltd as the master franchisee. The
April 22, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Komala’s Restaurants, South Indian fast food chain from Singapore, has entered India with its first outlet in Mumbai. The firm has teamed up with Primary Cuisine Pvt Ltd as the master franchisee. The outlet is spread across an area of 3,000 sq.ft at High Street Phoenix, Mumbai.
The company has further plans to unveil two more outlets in 2010 and seven more outlets in 2011 in Western and Northern India.
Gautam Shewakramani, director-business development, Primary Cuisine Pvt Ltd said that the company is looking at Mumbai or places close to Mumbai such as Thane and Pune for the two outlets, as it will help them to keep a close eye on quality and have a firm grip on the operations.
At present, Komala’s has 10 restaurants in Singapore, with operations in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Middle East
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO