Siyaram brings Moretti to India
Will develop a range of Italian design shirtings.July 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding one more feather in its crown to serve the discerning Indian savvy male, the house of Siyaram’s has brought Italy’s Moretti to develop a premium range of pure Italian design shirting here in India.
After tasting success with several brands including J Hampstead, MiStair, Siyaram’s MSD, Oxemburg, and the recently launched ‘Royale Linen’ from the House of Siyaram, Moretti comes as a brand that defines style and class.
Speaking on the occasion, Ramesh Poddar, Chairman & MD Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd said “In today’s time, when consumers' fashion taste are constantly evolving we are happy to bring MORETTI into India. The designs and the palette of shades and textures that MORETTI offers, will certainly appeal to the fashion conscious Indian consumers.”
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store