Siyaram brings Moretti to India
Will develop a range of Italian design shirtings.July 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Adding one more feather in its crown to serve the discerning Indian savvy male, the house of Siyaram’s has brought Italy’s Moretti to develop a premium range of pure Italian design shirting here in India.
After tasting success with several brands including J Hampstead, MiStair, Siyaram’s MSD, Oxemburg, and the recently launched ‘Royale Linen’ from the House of Siyaram, Moretti comes as a brand that defines style and class.
Speaking on the occasion, Ramesh Poddar, Chairman & MD Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd said “In today’s time, when consumers' fashion taste are constantly evolving we are happy to bring MORETTI into India. The designs and the palette of shades and textures that MORETTI offers, will certainly appeal to the fashion conscious Indian consumers.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India