Siyaram's opens its Garment store in Allahabad
Recently Siyaram’s Fashion Avenue unveil its Garments
August 10, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Recently Siyaram’s Fashion Avenue unveil its Garments and Fabrics store in Allahabad city. The store was inaugurated in the presence of Mr. Govind Srivastava General Manager of Dainik Jagran group and along with the company people Mr. Ahswini Mehra and Area Sales Manager Mr. Raj Kumar Sharma, Mr. Sandeep and Mr. Ritesh Mathur and franchise owner Mr. J.C. Rawal and Mr. Manish Rawal.
The store made its unprecedented sale of Rs. 1.5 lacs on its very first day of opening.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn