Smaller cities under scanner
ASUS opens new store at Mysore; sees it as growing IT hub.May 28, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
The technology player, ASUS, keeping its strategy to reach smaller cities, has opened a new store in Mysore. The new store will feature the entire range of notebooks and netbooks that have been launched in India till date. The company already has set up stores in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Calicut, Goa, Thane, Raipur, Bhillai, Gurgaon, Durgapur, Kanpur, Cochin, Siliguri, Kolhapur, Noida, Pune, Amravati, Kottayam, Lucknow and Jaipur earlier.
“Mysore has emerged as a major employer in the information technology related industry alongside the traditional industries. We are quite upbeat about this region and wish to serve the region with utmost sincerity and commitment. With the launch of exclusive retail outlet, we intend to serve our existing and prospective customers with best of offerings and unequaled assistance, “commented Unaez Quraishi, Sales & Distribution Director, System Business, ASUS India.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint