Smaller cities under scanner
ASUS opens new store at Mysore; sees it as growing IT hub.May 28, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
The technology player, ASUS, keeping its strategy to reach smaller cities, has opened a new store in Mysore. The new store will feature the entire range of notebooks and netbooks that have been launched in India till date. The company already has set up stores in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Calicut, Goa, Thane, Raipur, Bhillai, Gurgaon, Durgapur, Kanpur, Cochin, Siliguri, Kolhapur, Noida, Pune, Amravati, Kottayam, Lucknow and Jaipur earlier.
“Mysore has emerged as a major employer in the information technology related industry alongside the traditional industries. We are quite upbeat about this region and wish to serve the region with utmost sincerity and commitment. With the launch of exclusive retail outlet, we intend to serve our existing and prospective customers with best of offerings and unequaled assistance, “commented Unaez Quraishi, Sales & Distribution Director, System Business, ASUS India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021