Smart Baby announces its expansion plans
Smart Baby Retail Pvt. Ltd., the exclusive distributor of
March 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Smart Baby Retail Pvt. Ltd., the exclusive distributor of internationally acclaimed cloth diapers, bumGenius, Flip and Econobum from USA based Cotton Babies, Inc., has announced its plans for growth in the Indian market, which include strategic tie-ups with leading retail chains, hospitals with neo-natal care department and branded pharmacy retail chains across several major cities and towns in India.
Smart Baby is also planning to add exclusive distributors for specific areas to promote its products and capitalize upon the fast growing baby diapers market in India, which is currently pegged at USD 100 million and showing healthy signs of growth with the awareness regarding baby care and hygiene on the rise and the increased spending power of average Indian families.
Ms. Rachel Chand, Managing Director, Smart Baby Retail Pvt. Ltd., “We are extremely encouraged with the enthusiastic response that we have received for our cloth diapers from young parents in India. We want to ensure that our products are easily available in all major cities and towns. We are in talks with branded retail and pharmacy chains apart from many hospitals so that our products are readily available over the counter!”
Smart Baby launched bumGenius, Flip and Econobum, over the last few months and has heavily promoted the cloth diapers on the web.
Jennifer Labit, CEO, Cotton Babies, Inc., said, “We are extremely excited to hear that our innovative product range will now be widely available in India. We are confident that our cloth diapers will surely strike a chord with Indian parents who are sensitive to their baby’s health and the environment and also want to save their hard earned money.”
“In addition to cloth diapers being more environmentally responsible and much more economical than disposables, our cloth diapers have been specially designed with features that suit the busy lifestyle of today’s mothers,” concluded Mr. Dinesh Chand, CEO, Smart Baby Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores