Smartlink enters tablet segment
Aims to sell 3 lakh tablets in the next fiscal.February 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Smartlink, a leading CDIT player, entered the tablet segment with the launch of three products, and it also plans to set up a manufacturing facility here.
The company aims to sell 300,000 tablets in the next fiscal, and its distribution network includes over 100 support centres across the country.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group