Smartlink enters tablet segment
Aims to sell 3 lakh tablets in the next fiscal.February 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Smartlink, a leading CDIT player, entered the tablet segment with the launch of three products, and it also plans to set up a manufacturing facility here.
The company aims to sell 300,000 tablets in the next fiscal, and its distribution network includes over 100 support centres across the country.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG