Smartphone deals on Naaptol.com
Brands like Blackberry, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia and Dell are offered on this deal
August 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Naaptol.com, India's leading online home shopping portal and a comprehensive product research engine offers a wide variety of High end smart phones at the lowest and the best prices in comparison. With a motto to offer more smiles per buy and by catering to its audience an array of choices from the best brands in smart phones like Blackberry, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Dell etc.
Elegant and packed with advanced communications and multimedia features this phone is getting a consumer axis that’s as bold as love. Sporting the iconic design with an incredibly easy-to-use keypad, it is also the first BlackBerry Bold smartphone to come up with the new BlackBerry 6 operating system. This also features 5.0 Mega-pixel Camera with Flash, Blackberry 6 OS, 3G, Wi -Fi, GPS, EDGE Connectivity & 3.5 mm Headphone jack.
Another bomb-shell from one of the leading consumer electronics giant, The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 is Sony’s first Android phone and is rather high-end, equipped with a 1GHz Snapdagon processor, 4-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. The sleek body also houses an 8.1-megapixel camera with autofocus and an impressive range of softwares including the personalized interface UX that combines entertainment and social media features.
From a second perspective to one of the main scale, Samsung has pushed its marketing to its best by its new range of smart phones. The Samsung S8530 Wave II features inbuilt 3G, Super Clear LCD capacitive touch screen, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm audio jack, Java, 5 MP camera with LED flash and Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection, image stabilization, touch focus and so on. The phone also has an ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021