Smartphone deals on Naaptol.com
Brands like Blackberry, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia and Dell are offered on this deal
August 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Naaptol.com, India's leading online home shopping portal and a comprehensive product research engine offers a wide variety of High end smart phones at the lowest and the best prices in comparison. With a motto to offer more smiles per buy and by catering to its audience an array of choices from the best brands in smart phones like Blackberry, Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Dell etc.
Elegant and packed with advanced communications and multimedia features this phone is getting a consumer axis that’s as bold as love. Sporting the iconic design with an incredibly easy-to-use keypad, it is also the first BlackBerry Bold smartphone to come up with the new BlackBerry 6 operating system. This also features 5.0 Mega-pixel Camera with Flash, Blackberry 6 OS, 3G, Wi -Fi, GPS, EDGE Connectivity & 3.5 mm Headphone jack.
Another bomb-shell from one of the leading consumer electronics giant, The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 is Sony’s first Android phone and is rather high-end, equipped with a 1GHz Snapdagon processor, 4-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 480x854 pixels. The sleek body also houses an 8.1-megapixel camera with autofocus and an impressive range of softwares including the personalized interface UX that combines entertainment and social media features.
From a second perspective to one of the main scale, Samsung has pushed its marketing to its best by its new range of smart phones. The Samsung S8530 Wave II features inbuilt 3G, Super Clear LCD capacitive touch screen, Wi-Fi, 3.5 mm audio jack, Java, 5 MP camera with LED flash and Geo-tagging, face, smile and blink detection, image stabilization, touch focus and so on. The phone also has an ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay