Snap Fitness launched its gym in Mumbai
Snap Fitness, an international chain of fitness clubs, launched its first gym in Malad, Mumbai recently. The first Snap gym opened in Bangalore in November 2008 and the chain now has over 13 gyms in B
March 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snap Fitness, an international chain of fitness clubs, launched its first gym in Malad, Mumbai recently. The first Snap gym opened in Bangalore in November 2008 and the chain now has over 13 gyms in Bangalore alone.
Positioned as ‘a neighbourhood gym’ Snap Fitness is one of the fastest growing fitness chain worldwide. Started in Minneapolis, USA in 2004 the chain has grown to over 2,000 locations worldwide. Besides USA, Snap Fitness clubs are located in Canada, Australia, India, Mexico and will soon open in New Zealand and the UK.
The 4,000 sq.ft facility is located in Malad is a 24-hour facility. The USA-based company plans to open at several locations in Mumbai and all over India in the near future and is on the look-out for partners who share its vision for fast, convenient and affordable fitness.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021