Snap Fitness launched its gym in Mumbai
Snap Fitness, an international chain of fitness clubs, launched its first gym in Malad, Mumbai recently. The first Snap gym opened in Bangalore in November 2008 and the chain now has over 13 gyms in B
March 30, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snap Fitness, an international chain of fitness clubs, launched its first gym in Malad, Mumbai recently. The first Snap gym opened in Bangalore in November 2008 and the chain now has over 13 gyms in Bangalore alone.
Positioned as ‘a neighbourhood gym’ Snap Fitness is one of the fastest growing fitness chain worldwide. Started in Minneapolis, USA in 2004 the chain has grown to over 2,000 locations worldwide. Besides USA, Snap Fitness clubs are located in Canada, Australia, India, Mexico and will soon open in New Zealand and the UK.
The 4,000 sq.ft facility is located in Malad is a 24-hour facility. The USA-based company plans to open at several locations in Mumbai and all over India in the near future and is on the look-out for partners who share its vision for fast, convenient and affordable fitness.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore