Snap Fitness on expansion
Launches its second outlet in MumbaiOctober 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Going ahead with the extensive expansion plan Snap Fitness, the leading fitness franchisee, launched its second outlet today with innovative training techniques at Nirlon Knowledge Park, Mumbai. The gym would majorly cater to the corporate catchment and its close by residential catchment of Goregaon. As added features the new gym will have outdoor boot camps, Fitness on Demand studio of 700sq, customized trainers, lifestyle modification , nutritionists and session on ergonomics for corporate.
The outlet is 6700 sq ft gym open terrace garden is situated in first floor of a building and located inside Nirlon Knowledge Park.
On the occasion Vikram BM, Founder/CEO Snap Fitness commented "We are extremely delighted with the launch of our new outlet with innovative Fitness techniques. This is a step further in our plans of reaching every fitness lover. Snap Fitness always believes in introducing innovative & fun filled workout regime to our members. Going a step further in introducing customer friendly initiatives, Snap Fitness offers industry’s best fitness trainers through Fitness on Demand. Its easy-to-use navigation will help members find the workouts and products they require to be successful in achieving their fitness goals. “
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021