Snap Fitness on expansion
Launches its second outlet in MumbaiOctober 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Going ahead with the extensive expansion plan Snap Fitness, the leading fitness franchisee, launched its second outlet today with innovative training techniques at Nirlon Knowledge Park, Mumbai. The gym would majorly cater to the corporate catchment and its close by residential catchment of Goregaon. As added features the new gym will have outdoor boot camps, Fitness on Demand studio of 700sq, customized trainers, lifestyle modification , nutritionists and session on ergonomics for corporate.
The outlet is 6700 sq ft gym open terrace garden is situated in first floor of a building and located inside Nirlon Knowledge Park.
On the occasion Vikram BM, Founder/CEO Snap Fitness commented "We are extremely delighted with the launch of our new outlet with innovative Fitness techniques. This is a step further in our plans of reaching every fitness lover. Snap Fitness always believes in introducing innovative & fun filled workout regime to our members. Going a step further in introducing customer friendly initiatives, Snap Fitness offers industry’s best fitness trainers through Fitness on Demand. Its easy-to-use navigation will help members find the workouts and products they require to be successful in achieving their fitness goals. “
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint