Snapdeal adds TrustPay
Offers 100 per cent cash back to consumers.April 22, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal has recently launched TrustPay, a service which offers 100 per cent cash back in case a consumer is not satisfied with his experience or product quality. And, this service will be a key feature in the marketplace model for this player.
According to the term and conditions, payment will be refunded by Trustpay in the form of Snapdeal Cash for transactions below Rs 1000, and for above Rs 1,000, refunds would be made either by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021