Snapdeal aims $1 billion sales by FY 2015
Aims to close current fiscal with over US $ 500 millionJanuary 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal expects sales on its platform to cross US $ 1 billion by March 2015. Moreover, the company expects to close the ongoing fiscal with over US $ 500 million in sales through its platform.
Speaking on the same, Tony Navin, Vice President -Business Development, Snapdeal.com, said, "We have seen huge growth in the last few months. Customers are now more confident while making purchases online, taking growth rates to 4X-5X growth. By March 2015, we are looking at sales of over US $ 1 billion from our platform."
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG