Snapdeal aims $1 billion sales by FY 2015
Aims to close current fiscal with over US $ 500 millionJanuary 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal expects sales on its platform to cross US $ 1 billion by March 2015. Moreover, the company expects to close the ongoing fiscal with over US $ 500 million in sales through its platform.
Speaking on the same, Tony Navin, Vice President -Business Development, Snapdeal.com, said, "We have seen huge growth in the last few months. Customers are now more confident while making purchases online, taking growth rates to 4X-5X growth. By March 2015, we are looking at sales of over US $ 1 billion from our platform."
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group