Snapdeal brings same-day delivery in Delhi, NCR
The service will be offered without charging extraJanuary 08, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
E-commerce player Snapdeal has launched a same day delivery service in a bid to serve the consumers fast in Delhi region. Earlier this month, the e-commerce player has launched similar service in seven Indian cities.
The service will be offered with no additional cost however, the order has to be placed before 1 pm to avail the product on the same day of delivery.
Speaking on the strategy, Saurabh Goyal, VP-Supply Chain Operations, Snapdeal.com, said, “Delivery is a key component. With the increasing competition in e-commerce, delivery has become an essential factor, after price. We now can offer this service with ease”.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store