Snapdeal brings same-day delivery in Delhi, NCR
The service will be offered without charging extraJanuary 08, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
E-commerce player Snapdeal has launched a same day delivery service in a bid to serve the consumers fast in Delhi region. Earlier this month, the e-commerce player has launched similar service in seven Indian cities.
The service will be offered with no additional cost however, the order has to be placed before 1 pm to avail the product on the same day of delivery.
Speaking on the strategy, Saurabh Goyal, VP-Supply Chain Operations, Snapdeal.com, said, “Delivery is a key component. With the increasing competition in e-commerce, delivery has become an essential factor, after price. We now can offer this service with ease”.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India