Snapdeal.com broadens portfolio
Launches Sports and Hobbies category; more categories to be launched soonMay 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
In-line with the company’s strategy of offer the largest selection of products online, across a wide range of categories, Snapdeal.com has launched Sports and Hobbies category. Snapdeal.com is already one of the largest e-retailer across categories like Watches, Fashion accessories, Mobiles, Electronics, Jewellery among others.
The category currently features products across Cricket, Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Football, Basketball, and fitness accessories among others.
As per Indianretailer.com, Snapdeal.com had acquired Delhi-based eSportsbuy.com, a portal selling sports goods and fitness equipment, earlier this year.
On the same, Kunal Bahl, CEO of Snapdeal.com had said, “The team at eSportsbuy has done a great job in building a strong supply side network of sports and fitness products. Through this acquisition, we will be able to provide this wide assortment at great prices to Snapdeal’s 15 million members.” What they said, is what they did.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019