Snapdeal.com broadens portfolio
Launches Sports and Hobbies category; more categories to be launched soonMay 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
In-line with the company’s strategy of offer the largest selection of products online, across a wide range of categories, Snapdeal.com has launched Sports and Hobbies category. Snapdeal.com is already one of the largest e-retailer across categories like Watches, Fashion accessories, Mobiles, Electronics, Jewellery among others.
The category currently features products across Cricket, Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Football, Basketball, and fitness accessories among others.
As per Indianretailer.com, Snapdeal.com had acquired Delhi-based eSportsbuy.com, a portal selling sports goods and fitness equipment, earlier this year.
On the same, Kunal Bahl, CEO of Snapdeal.com had said, “The team at eSportsbuy has done a great job in building a strong supply side network of sports and fitness products. Through this acquisition, we will be able to provide this wide assortment at great prices to Snapdeal’s 15 million members.” What they said, is what they did.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category