Snapdeal.com gets new CFO
Aakash Moondhra joins the Snapdeal club.July 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com has appointed Aakash Moondhra as the Chief Financial Officer. He has more than 15 years of experience in the banking, corporate finance and MBA, strategy consulting and private equity. He has also been an entrepreneur and has also worked extensively across retail, technology and telecom industries.
Moondhra has also been a part of the project team that ended Bharti’s Alliance with Walmart for retail and was also a part of the corporate strategy team during the merger of AT&T with SBC in U.S.A.
He also held key roles in teams at Baring Private Equity, Accenture, AT&T (Financial Leadership Program), Bharti Airtel & Bharti Retail, Nokia and I-Farm Ventures. He completed his MBA from Southern Methodist University-Cox School of Business, Dallas, TX, USA in Finance & Strategy. He is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary and completed Advanced Strategic Management course from the University of Michigan.
Kunal Bahl, CEO of Snapdeal.com said, “As Snapdeal continues to scale rapidly and move into newer orbits, we believe that continuously augmenting the leadership teamsets up the business for success. Aakash is joining Snapdeal in an exciting phase of hyper growth, and his wide experiences as a business operator and investor will be quite valuable.”
Aakash Moondhra said, on joining the team at Snapdeal.com, “I feel fortunate to be part of the young, energetic and dynamic team at Snapdeal. These are extremely exciting times at the organisation as we scale up rapidly with tremendous entrepreneurial zeal and vigour, and alongside institutionalise the systems and processes. I look forward to this next phase of growth.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021