Snapdeal.com partners with STAG International
Will offer table tennis products on the website.July 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal.com partners with STAG International to help promote and popularise Table Tennis as a sport in the country through online channels.
With this partnership, Snapdeal.com customers can now buy all sporting products and accessories by STAG International, one of the most recognised brands globally in table tennis. These products are available under the Sports and Hobbies category. The category also features products across Cricket, Tennis, Squash, Badminton, Football, Basketball, and fitness accessories among others.
As part of this initiative, Snapdeal.com also conducted a week long online contest for Table Tennis enthusiasts. Winners from this contest won a lifetime opportunity to play a rally with the table tennis legend and five times former world table tennis champion, Peter Karlsson, in New Delhi/NCR. Snapdeal.com is the exclusive online promotion partner of Peter Karlsson’s visit to India.
Speaking of this initiative, Amit Monga, Head – Sports & Hobbies Category, Snapdeal.com said, “STAG International being a renowned name in this domain, we are glad to have partnered with them. With this, we are certain that we would be able to reach to a wider audience of sports enthusiasts”.
Commenting on the event, Vivek Kohli, Vice Chairman, STAGInternational said, “We are very delighted to invite Peter Karlsson, five times former world table tennis champion to India, to nurture the young talent and promote the game of table tennis in the country. Every table tennis fan across the world dreams to play a match with the Wworld champion and as Peter is in India we at Stag decided to fulfill the dreams of Indian table tennis fans by providing them with such a platform.”
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India