Snapdeal.com runs TVCs at Croma and E-Zone stores
Snapdeal has taken a step ahead with its Yum-Dude TVC
January 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal has taken a step ahead with its Yum-Dude TVC. This TVC is now being showcased at across 35 Croma and 20 E-Zone stores in 12 prime markets across the country. Executed by Aurora Comms, it is a two-month campaign that will end in the third week of February.The step has been taken to promote Snapdeal among the smart, upwardly-mobile urban shoppers in Croma and E-Zone stores. Snapdeal is the first e-commerce brand that is using multiple television panels at prominent electronic stories for mass visibility.
Sumit Sahay, Head-Marketing, Croma says, "This is a commercial agreement with Snapdeal, wherein we will be running their TVCs on the TV screens in our stores."
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint