Snapdeal.com runs TVCs at Croma and E-Zone stores
Snapdeal has taken a step ahead with its Yum-Dude TVC
January 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Snapdeal has taken a step ahead with its Yum-Dude TVC. This TVC is now being showcased at across 35 Croma and 20 E-Zone stores in 12 prime markets across the country. Executed by Aurora Comms, it is a two-month campaign that will end in the third week of February.The step has been taken to promote Snapdeal among the smart, upwardly-mobile urban shoppers in Croma and E-Zone stores. Snapdeal is the first e-commerce brand that is using multiple television panels at prominent electronic stories for mass visibility.
Sumit Sahay, Head-Marketing, Croma says, "This is a commercial agreement with Snapdeal, wherein we will be running their TVCs on the TV screens in our stores."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021