Sofas displayed on hoarding
Godrej Interio aims to address larger crowd.April 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Godrej Interio recently showcased its Limited Edition sofas on a hoarding, which is 20 feet off the ground, at Mahim Causeway. Models turned the hoarding into a ramp as they showcased the sofas for an hour. Ace designer, Anita Dongre, has designed the skins of the sofas on display.
The event was aimed at showcasing Godrej Interio’s Limited Edition designer sofas to a larger audience at a public place. Mahim Causeway was chosen in view of its location, position and the fact that over 3 lakh motorists drive down the road every day.
Anil Mathur, COO, Godrej Interio, said, “We wanted to show Godrej Interio’s philosophy of innovation and creativity in real life, and by doing it at a public place, we wanted to say that design and style are not meant just for the classes. Our Design HQ centre produces high design products that are meant for masses and is aimed at bringing about style consciousness among the people in general.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn