Somany Ceramic: 1st store in Kathmandu
Somany Ceramics, one of the leading players in the
March 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Somany Ceramics, one of the leading players in the Indian ceramic industry, recently inaugurated a ‘Somany Exclusive’ showroom at, Tirupureshwar, in Kathmandu. This is the first ‘Somany Exclusive’ showroom outside India by Somany Ceramics Ltd. The showroom ‘Rajesh Sanitaryware’ was inaugurated by Mr. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics Ltd. India
The showroom is spread in an area of over 1200 sq ft., offering the people of Kathmandu a never before experience with its wide product range. The showroom provides complete tiling solutions, exhibiting one of the most exquisite tile collections from across the world through state-of-the-art mock-up displays.
Speaking on the inauguration, Mr. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics said, “We are delighted to open the first exclusive showroom overseas In Kathmandu. The showroom will offer lifestyle products- premium range of tiles under the one roof, and customer will have an option to choose interesting colour and design schemes to create an elegant ambience”
“Nepal now is witnessing large scale development projects mainly in urban & semi urban housing construction and Kathmandu being epicenter of growth, has a huge customer demand. Hence we chose to leverage the opportunity in Nepal for our first overseas showroom. It has always been our continuous endeavor to reach out to a larger section of people,” he further added.
The showroom has on display Somany's best selling products like VC Shield, Duragres, Highlighter Concepts, Imported tiles, Sanitaryware Products- Water Closets, Basins and Pedestals, Faucets etc.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India