Somany Ceramics launches Studio and Showroom
The showroom tends to cater high end customersOctober 26, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Somany Ceramics Ltd., a ceramic retailer inaugurated two ‘Somany Showrooms’ at Gurgaon, a Somany Studio at ‘Super Sanitary Sales’ Khosla House, near Gurgaon Railway Station and a Somany Showroom at ‘Anand Buildway Gurgaon. Both showrooms were inaugurated by Mr. Abhishek Somany, JMD - Somany Ceramics Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Abhishek Somany, JMD, Somany Ceramics Ltd. said, “Somany endeavors to provide households and commercial establishments in India the finest in designs and multiplicity of use in tiles that reflect the best the world has to offer. Our latest offerings in digital and large format tiles have been very well received by our patrons.”
The newly launched studio showroom will give the local people access to the high-end international quality tiles and sanitary products, at their door steps. The showroom exhibits a wide range of domestic & high end tile collections through state-of-the-art mock-up displays to give customers a feel of how each tile will look in its actual use.
These showrooms cater to high-end customers offering tiles as well as exclusive sanitary ware. With its range of high quality products and offerings, Somany as a brand is focused on delivering products in accordance to the latest design, technology and concept so as to suit the needs and requirements of the its consumers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021