Southern expansion for Sahara Q Shop
To set up 400 shops in this region during this fiscal.January 02, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sahara India Pariwar will expand its Sahara Q Shop chain in the south, and as part of that strategy plans to set up 400 outlets in this region before the end of this fiscal year.
This retail chain is already present in the northern and western region. Romie Dutt, Executive Director of Sahara Q Shop, said, “Our plan is to add at least another 400 outlets over the next three months and expand our retail presence to 1,500 outlets,”
Sahara Q Shop, a Rs 3,000 crore enterprise from the Sahara India Pariwar, manufactures and retails nearly 900 products in diverse categories including personal care, home care, staples and bottled water.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India