Spar makes its presence in Mangalore
Max Hypermarket India Pvt Ltd., part of Dubai-based Landmark Group, has opened a food retail store Spa at City Centre Mall in Mangalore. Spa operates under a license agreement between Max Hypermarket
May 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Max Hypermarket India Pvt Ltd., part of Dubai-based Landmark Group, has opened a food retail store Spa at City Centre Mall in Mangalore. Spa operates under a license agreement between Max Hypermarket India Pvt Ltd and Spar International.
With over 40,000 products to choose from, Spar provides the widest range of fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, poultry and fish, dairy products, ready-to-eat products, live bakery, wines, beer and spirits, personal care, kitchenware, crockery, electronic products and IT accessories, kids' toys, apparel and stationery..
Viney Singh, managing director, Max Hypermarket India Pvt Ltd, said that with the launch of such large format stores, the company hopes to take the shopping experience in India to a whole new level.
He added that customer satisfaction takes precedence over every other aspect. The company is concerned to provide customers with the best services, coupled with value for their money, and make their weekly shopping an experience to look forward to.
Spar has plans to set up 25 new stores in India over next three years with a tentative investment of Rs 400 crores. Mysore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad and Gurgaon are some of the locations, included, in their expansion plans.
With the opening of this store in Mangalore, Spar has occupied total retail space of 256,500 sq. ft with its five hypermarkets operational in the cities including Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021