Special edition Fanta bottles
Coca-Cola India has launched a limited edition bottle of its brand Fanta, as part of the company's tie-up with the Bollywood movie Chance Pe Dance.
January 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coca-Cola India has launched a limited edition bottle of its brand Fanta, as part of the company's tie-up with the Bollywood movie Chance Pe Dance. The 600-ml PET bottle will be available in Delhi and Mumbai for Rs 22. The new marketing initiative from Coca-Cola will be supported by its marketing communications through the out-of-home, radio and digital platforms.
Mr Srinivas Murthy, Director, Marketing-Flavours, Coca-Cola India, said, “Brand Fanta is all about exuberance, excitement and fun. The launch of ‘Fanta Fun Dance Challenge – Chance Pe Dance' special edition bottle embodies the same spirit. “To complement this initiative, we have also organised the Fanta Fun Dance Challenge initiative. Both these initiatives were organised to connect and engage with the youth.”
Fanta's brand ambassador Genelia D' Souza is the lead actor in the movie Chance Pe Dance, with which Coca-Cola has tied up for the latest marketing initiative.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021