Special edition Fanta bottles
Coca-Cola India has launched a limited edition bottle of its brand Fanta, as part of the company's tie-up with the Bollywood movie Chance Pe Dance.
January 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Coca-Cola India has launched a limited edition bottle of its brand Fanta, as part of the company's tie-up with the Bollywood movie Chance Pe Dance. The 600-ml PET bottle will be available in Delhi and Mumbai for Rs 22. The new marketing initiative from Coca-Cola will be supported by its marketing communications through the out-of-home, radio and digital platforms.
Mr Srinivas Murthy, Director, Marketing-Flavours, Coca-Cola India, said, “Brand Fanta is all about exuberance, excitement and fun. The launch of ‘Fanta Fun Dance Challenge – Chance Pe Dance' special edition bottle embodies the same spirit. “To complement this initiative, we have also organised the Fanta Fun Dance Challenge initiative. Both these initiatives were organised to connect and engage with the youth.”
Fanta's brand ambassador Genelia D' Souza is the lead actor in the movie Chance Pe Dance, with which Coca-Cola has tied up for the latest marketing initiative.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results