Speciality Restaurants' IPO opens at Rs 146
IPO to hit market on May 16.May 14, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Speciality Restaurants will raise funds from the public next week with an initial public offering of 1.17 crore shares. The IPO will be open for bids from May 16 to May 18.
Speciality Restaurants runs popular restaurant chains such as Mainland China and Oh! Calcutta.
Price band is set at Rs 146-155 and the company hopes to raise approx Rs 180 crore. The promoters will dilute 25 per cent of their stake in the offer. Private equity firm Saif Partners owns 14 per cent equity in the company.
The company runs 82 restaurants in the country, including 38 outlets of the flagship brand Mainland China, besides other brands such as Oh! Calcutta and Sigree.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India