Specialty ‘Kitchen + Interiors’ store in Noida
EVOK, North India’s largest home interiors retail
February 18, 2011 | comments ( 2 ) |
EVOK, North India’s largest home interiors retail chain from Hindware today launched its first EVOK Super Specialty ‘Kitchen + Interiors’ Store which offers ‘Modular Kitchen, flooring concepts and Design to Build’ – Interior Design Services for complete home solutions for customers aspiring to make their dream home. Located at K 1, Ist Floor Dharam Palace, Sector 18 in Noida, it will be a one-stop-shop for world-class kitchens and interiors products with ‘Value for Style’ pricing.
This specialty store covering over 1100 sq ft, will offer the choice of first of its kind ‘Design to Build’ interior design services where expert designers will assist customers to visualise their home spaces by 2D and 3D visualization. The store also offers turnkey build solutions that range from procuring the products, to designing the spaces and installing them. Added to these are benefits like warranty and very efficient after-sales service. The store was inaugurated today by Mr. D K Jairath, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd. (a 100% subsidiary of HSIL Ltd) in presence of other key officials of the organization.
EVOK Super Specialty ‘Kitchen + Interiors’ Store promises to showcase a wide collection of modular kitchen concepts and laminated flooring with contemporary designs, colours, materials, finishes and styles. These premium products are available to our customers at a very affordable price range.
HHRPL forayed into the organized home retail market of India in 2008 with the launch of EVOK Mega Home Stores and an estimated investment of Rs. 250 crores. Currently the largest home interior retail chain in North India, it is successfully operating 8 stores across India
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019