Spencer’s adds one more to its tally
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru.
October 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru. Having a successful 10-year stint in Bengaluru with their 22 neighbourhood stores and with the economy in an upswing, Sarang Kanade, Vice-President Operations, Spencer's thought it would be the right time to launch the hyper store where brand Spencer’s gets unveiled in its entirety. The latest large format store, designed by international retail brand and store design consultants, targets upper income group customers with its international shopping experience. With approximately 25,000 SKUs on offer, the store merchandises wide range of products across various categories including FMCGs, processed foods, organic and specialty foods, personal care, cosmetics, electric items, fashion apparel and home and office essentials.
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities