Spencer’s adds one more to its tally
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru.
October 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru. Having a successful 10-year stint in Bengaluru with their 22 neighbourhood stores and with the economy in an upswing, Sarang Kanade, Vice-President Operations, Spencer's thought it would be the right time to launch the hyper store where brand Spencer’s gets unveiled in its entirety. The latest large format store, designed by international retail brand and store design consultants, targets upper income group customers with its international shopping experience. With approximately 25,000 SKUs on offer, the store merchandises wide range of products across various categories including FMCGs, processed foods, organic and specialty foods, personal care, cosmetics, electric items, fashion apparel and home and office essentials.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear