Spencer’s adds one more to its tally
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru.
October 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru. Having a successful 10-year stint in Bengaluru with their 22 neighbourhood stores and with the economy in an upswing, Sarang Kanade, Vice-President Operations, Spencer's thought it would be the right time to launch the hyper store where brand Spencer’s gets unveiled in its entirety. The latest large format store, designed by international retail brand and store design consultants, targets upper income group customers with its international shopping experience. With approximately 25,000 SKUs on offer, the store merchandises wide range of products across various categories including FMCGs, processed foods, organic and specialty foods, personal care, cosmetics, electric items, fashion apparel and home and office essentials.
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor