Spencer’s adds one more to its tally
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru.
October 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru. Having a successful 10-year stint in Bengaluru with their 22 neighbourhood stores and with the economy in an upswing, Sarang Kanade, Vice-President Operations, Spencer's thought it would be the right time to launch the hyper store where brand Spencer’s gets unveiled in its entirety. The latest large format store, designed by international retail brand and store design consultants, targets upper income group customers with its international shopping experience. With approximately 25,000 SKUs on offer, the store merchandises wide range of products across various categories including FMCGs, processed foods, organic and specialty foods, personal care, cosmetics, electric items, fashion apparel and home and office essentials.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years