Spencer’s adds one more to its tally
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru.
October 24, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail Limited has launched its largest store at Sarjapur Main Road in Bengaluru. This 35,000 sq. ft store is Spencer’s 23rd store in Bengaluru. Having a successful 10-year stint in Bengaluru with their 22 neighbourhood stores and with the economy in an upswing, Sarang Kanade, Vice-President Operations, Spencer's thought it would be the right time to launch the hyper store where brand Spencer’s gets unveiled in its entirety. The latest large format store, designed by international retail brand and store design consultants, targets upper income group customers with its international shopping experience. With approximately 25,000 SKUs on offer, the store merchandises wide range of products across various categories including FMCGs, processed foods, organic and specialty foods, personal care, cosmetics, electric items, fashion apparel and home and office essentials.
- Maharashtra govt imposes plastic ban from today
- Flipkart aims to sell one exclusive item in every five fashion products
- Jubilant FoodWorks appoints former Coca-Cola official
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India