Spencer’s retail continues to expand
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints.
February 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints. Recently it has launched four stores in Kakinada , Bhubneswar, Jamshedpur and in Rohini ( Delhi ). The Bhubaneswar store is of 12000 sq ft area, the Kakinada store is of 18000 sq ft area, the Jamshedpur store is of 10000 sq ft area and the Rohini store is of 20000 sq ft area. The Rohini store is Spencer’s largest store in the city and the 30th in the Delhi – NCR region. It is located in the Ring Road Mall in Rohini. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vineet Kapila, President, Spencer’s Retail comments, “We are continuing to expand with more and more stores, including hypermarkets. We will open as many stores as necessary and wherever they are required. Our expansion will continue”.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG