Spencer’s retail continues to expand
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints.
February 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints. Recently it has launched four stores in Kakinada , Bhubneswar, Jamshedpur and in Rohini ( Delhi ). The Bhubaneswar store is of 12000 sq ft area, the Kakinada store is of 18000 sq ft area, the Jamshedpur store is of 10000 sq ft area and the Rohini store is of 20000 sq ft area. The Rohini store is Spencer’s largest store in the city and the 30th in the Delhi – NCR region. It is located in the Ring Road Mall in Rohini. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vineet Kapila, President, Spencer’s Retail comments, “We are continuing to expand with more and more stores, including hypermarkets. We will open as many stores as necessary and wherever they are required. Our expansion will continue”.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India