Spencer’s retail continues to expand
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints.
February 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints. Recently it has launched four stores in Kakinada , Bhubneswar, Jamshedpur and in Rohini ( Delhi ). The Bhubaneswar store is of 12000 sq ft area, the Kakinada store is of 18000 sq ft area, the Jamshedpur store is of 10000 sq ft area and the Rohini store is of 20000 sq ft area. The Rohini store is Spencer’s largest store in the city and the 30th in the Delhi – NCR region. It is located in the Ring Road Mall in Rohini. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vineet Kapila, President, Spencer’s Retail comments, “We are continuing to expand with more and more stores, including hypermarkets. We will open as many stores as necessary and wherever they are required. Our expansion will continue”.
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket