Spencer’s retail continues to expand
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints.
February 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints. Recently it has launched four stores in Kakinada , Bhubneswar, Jamshedpur and in Rohini ( Delhi ). The Bhubaneswar store is of 12000 sq ft area, the Kakinada store is of 18000 sq ft area, the Jamshedpur store is of 10000 sq ft area and the Rohini store is of 20000 sq ft area. The Rohini store is Spencer’s largest store in the city and the 30th in the Delhi – NCR region. It is located in the Ring Road Mall in Rohini. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vineet Kapila, President, Spencer’s Retail comments, “We are continuing to expand with more and more stores, including hypermarkets. We will open as many stores as necessary and wherever they are required. Our expansion will continue”.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House