Spencer’s retail continues to expand
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints.
February 03, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Despite the economic slowdown, RPG Enterprise’s retail arm Spencer’s Retail is spreading its footprints. Recently it has launched four stores in Kakinada , Bhubneswar, Jamshedpur and in Rohini ( Delhi ). The Bhubaneswar store is of 12000 sq ft area, the Kakinada store is of 18000 sq ft area, the Jamshedpur store is of 10000 sq ft area and the Rohini store is of 20000 sq ft area. The Rohini store is Spencer’s largest store in the city and the 30th in the Delhi – NCR region. It is located in the Ring Road Mall in Rohini. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vineet Kapila, President, Spencer’s Retail comments, “We are continuing to expand with more and more stores, including hypermarkets. We will open as many stores as necessary and wherever they are required. Our expansion will continue”.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform