Spencer's Retail revamped hypermarket
Introduces ‘Epicusine’ and focuses on lifestyle-based solutionsNovember 25, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail launched its revamped hypermarket at MGF Mega City Mall, Gurgaon and it takes customer experience to the ‘next’ level.
As part of that strategy, this ‘concept’ store will not focus on selling products, but offer solutions for consumers, and it has more than 3,000 SKUs in the food category, alone.
Shashwat Goenka, Sector Head, Spencer’s Retail, said, “We want to combine the best of products offered with a gourmet lifestyle for consumers.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn