Spencerís honours suppliers
FMCG suppliers honoured at its first Supplier Awards.June 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail organised its very first Annual Supplier Awards at The Bengal Club in Kolkata to recognise the contribution and commitment of the supplier partners. The award recognises the most effective supplier partners responsible for making products available on time, of the right quantity and at the right place.
The Best Supplier awards were honoured in the categories like Processed Food, Beverage, Alcoholic Beverage, Dairy, Bakery, Home Care and Personal Care, etc. Kraft Foods (Cadbury India Ltd) has been awarded as The Best FMCG Supplier followed by Hindustan Unilever. Amongst regional suppliers, Mukhorochok stood out as the winner followed by Saj Foods (Bisk Farm). Olay Regenerist has been awarded as the Best Product launch of the year.
The awardees were judged on multiple criteria that have an impact on both partners, i.e, Spencer’s and its vendors and contributes to grow business, drive efficiencies and delight customers across all geographies.
“Our long-standing relationship with our partners, their dedication and commitment to consistently perform above expectations played an important role in the growth story of Spencer’s Retail”, said Vineet Kapila, President & CEO, Spencer’s Retail Ltd. “We shall continue to improve our supplier partner relations to achieve a world class supply chain focused on quality, capacity management and cost", he added.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021