Spencerís honours suppliers
FMCG suppliers honoured at its first Supplier Awards.June 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spencer’s Retail organised its very first Annual Supplier Awards at The Bengal Club in Kolkata to recognise the contribution and commitment of the supplier partners. The award recognises the most effective supplier partners responsible for making products available on time, of the right quantity and at the right place.
The Best Supplier awards were honoured in the categories like Processed Food, Beverage, Alcoholic Beverage, Dairy, Bakery, Home Care and Personal Care, etc. Kraft Foods (Cadbury India Ltd) has been awarded as The Best FMCG Supplier followed by Hindustan Unilever. Amongst regional suppliers, Mukhorochok stood out as the winner followed by Saj Foods (Bisk Farm). Olay Regenerist has been awarded as the Best Product launch of the year.
The awardees were judged on multiple criteria that have an impact on both partners, i.e, Spencer’s and its vendors and contributes to grow business, drive efficiencies and delight customers across all geographies.
“Our long-standing relationship with our partners, their dedication and commitment to consistently perform above expectations played an important role in the growth story of Spencer’s Retail”, said Vineet Kapila, President & CEO, Spencer’s Retail Ltd. “We shall continue to improve our supplier partner relations to achieve a world class supply chain focused on quality, capacity management and cost", he added.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2