Spencer's to have 40 EBOs by year-end
After a successful launch of Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC), Spencers Retail, which introduced the American lifestyle brand in India in August 2009, is all prepared to promote the brand aggressively b
May 25, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After a successful launch of Beverly Hills Polo Club (BHPC), Spencers Retail, which introduced the American lifestyle brand in India in August 2009, is all prepared to promote the brand aggressively by opening more exclusive brand outlets (EBOs).
Anurag Rajpal, VP -Apparel, Spencer’s Retail Limited, said that the company has nine EBOs across Delhi, NCR and Punjab. And in the next couple of months, the company is planning to double that number. By year-end, the company intends to have 40 EBOs across Delhi, NCR, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, etc. He added that the company’s typical investment is in the range of Rs 50-60 lakh per store of the size of 1,000-1,200 sq.ft. For expansion and market penetration, Spencer's Retail is looking at tier II cities like Aurangabad, Nashik, Kolhapur, Mangalore, Vijaywada and Cochin. Beverly Hills Polo Club has an exclusive tie-up with Spencer’s Retail, the retailing arm of RPG Enterprises. It also has plans up its sleeves to launch two more international brands — Ladybird, a UK-based kidswear brand and Ecko, a US-based lifestyle brand. The company plans to open two EBOs of each brand in Delhi by July this year and will rapidly move to other territories on similar lines.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG