Spice Retail has unveiled its first 'Smartphone Spa'
Spice Retail has unveiled its first 'Smartphone Spa', a concept where users can buy skins and other accessories as well as get repairs done for any brand of smartphoneSeptember 11, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spice Retail has unveiled its first 'Smartphone Spa', a concept where users can buy skins and other accessories as well as get repairs done for any brand of smartphone, says PTI.
Spice Retail, which runs a chain of retail outlets under 'Spice HotSpot' brand name, plans to set up similar spas in Bangalore and Kolkata as well.
"People invest good sum of money in buying a smartphone but when it comes to accessories like screen guards and skins, or even customer support, they have to look around for places. Spice Smartphone Spa will be a one-stop shop," Spice Retail Group CEO, Prashant Bindal told PTI.
He added that customers will be able to get services starting Rs 100 upwards depending on their choice.
"Even for repair work, customers can drop their devices and we will send it to the authorised service centre," he said.
Asked about the idea behind the concept, Bindal said the move will help the company build loyalty."Consumers can come in and get customised skins at affordable prices. We expect a lot of students to come in," he added.
Bindal said after seeing the response, the company will decide on how the concept will be expanded."We may have one such spa for a cluster of stores. There is huge potential in cities like Bangalore and Kolkata, we would look at them," he said.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India