‘Splash’ of Being Human
Being Human launched across Splash stores.June 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Being Human, a brand owned by Salman Khan, was launched across Splash stores, in UAE and will be available across Splash stores in India soon. The brand which supports Being Human, The Salman Khan Foundation, was unveiled in Dubai at The Address, Dubai Mall which was attended by Salman Khan along with the Being Human team and Raza Beig, CEO Splash & ICONIC.
Speaking at the occasion, Salman Khan said, "We have had an overwhelming number of requests from the UAE asking us to launch Being Human clothing here. I am delighted that Splash and ICONIC will now make Being Human clothing available across the region. All fashion labels are about looking good, Being Human is also about doing good."
Raza Beig, CEO, Splash & ICONIC, said, “The fundamentals of Being Human are very similar to those of Splash – affordable yet making a style statement, with the addition of a clothing line with a conscience. With the brand being available in key markets across UAE and India, we have strived to make Being Human reach the masses so that the cause is widely popularided. With our reach in terms of number of stores, we are giving every consumer an opportunity to be a part of the Being Human Foundation."
As part of the launch, Salman also visited the Splash store in Mall of the Emirates and ICONIC in Deira City Centre to meet and interact with his fans.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO