‘Splash’ of Being Human
Being Human launched across Splash stores.June 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Being Human, a brand owned by Salman Khan, was launched across Splash stores, in UAE and will be available across Splash stores in India soon. The brand which supports Being Human, The Salman Khan Foundation, was unveiled in Dubai at The Address, Dubai Mall which was attended by Salman Khan along with the Being Human team and Raza Beig, CEO Splash & ICONIC.
Speaking at the occasion, Salman Khan said, "We have had an overwhelming number of requests from the UAE asking us to launch Being Human clothing here. I am delighted that Splash and ICONIC will now make Being Human clothing available across the region. All fashion labels are about looking good, Being Human is also about doing good."
Raza Beig, CEO, Splash & ICONIC, said, “The fundamentals of Being Human are very similar to those of Splash – affordable yet making a style statement, with the addition of a clothing line with a conscience. With the brand being available in key markets across UAE and India, we have strived to make Being Human reach the masses so that the cause is widely popularided. With our reach in terms of number of stores, we are giving every consumer an opportunity to be a part of the Being Human Foundation."
As part of the launch, Salman also visited the Splash store in Mall of the Emirates and ICONIC in Deira City Centre to meet and interact with his fans.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021