Splash to expand footprint
Plans to tap unexplored markets in IndiaMarch 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Landmark group-owned fashion brand Splash plans to expand its retail distribution network by opening new stores as well as entering new cities.
Kalyan Kumar, COO, Splash Fashions, highlighted that they would open four more stores during the next fiscal and expand their retail network to 16 outlets.
“We are evaluating opportunities in Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow and Patna,” said Kalyan.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021