Splash to expand footprint
Plans to tap unexplored markets in IndiaMarch 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Landmark group-owned fashion brand Splash plans to expand its retail distribution network by opening new stores as well as entering new cities.
Kalyan Kumar, COO, Splash Fashions, highlighted that they would open four more stores during the next fiscal and expand their retail network to 16 outlets.
“We are evaluating opportunities in Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow and Patna,” said Kalyan.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category