Sports equipment portal launches
Sports365.in caters to practioners of all ages and skill levels.May 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Live Sports365 E-Retail Private Limited has forayed into the booming e-commerce segment by launching its online portal Sports365.in. The portal will offer some of the best sports equipment, accessories, apparel and footwear.
The leadership team of the portal includes Mahesh Bhupathi, Vishal Gupta and Chandra Sekhar Reddy. It aims to be “the first port of call for sports and fitness related needs”, catering to practioners of all ages and skill levels. It has over 8000 sports and fitness products listed on the website, from brands like Yonex, Head, Wilson, Babolat, Puma, Adidas, Prince, GM, Arena, Donic, Tunturi, Body Sculpture and many more available for sale.
“This kind of initiative is much needed. Too often, people buy equipment with no proper guidance. Sometimes the equipment is ill-suited, not-genuine or just low quality. We strive to provide you with the best customer satisfaction and service you with the best of the products.” Mahesh Bhupathi, Director said.
Adding more details to the operations, Vishal Gupta and Chandra Sekhar, Directors and Co-founders said, “We are not simply about selling great equipment. We have live chat with experts and purchase guides to help our patrons make an informed decision on what equipment is best for them. We are backing our portal with reputed delivery logistics based on industry best practices. Our return policy and customer engagement policies are all built to aiming for highest levels of customer delight.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021