Spring Air India opens in Mumbai
First store in the financial capital of India.
Tags: Spring AirJuly 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spring Air has expanded its footprint in the Mumbai retail space for the first time setting up its first exclusive ‘specialty mattress store a space where style, beauty and harmony are blended together to create an authentic US atmosphere’ at Galleria Mall, Powai. The move comes as a part of company’s recently announced Rs 500 crore investment plan in the country. Spreading over 200 sq. ft, the new outlet offers wide range of mattress and bedding products including Europedic, Orthopedic, Comfort Rest, Nature Rest, Protect-A-Bed and other accessories including premium pillows.
Delighted at foraying into the Mumbai market, Ashok Sharma, CEO, Spring Air, Middle-East & Indian Sub Continent, said, “Spring Air is one of the worldwide leaders in the spring mattress, premium mattress and pillow category. We're one of the leaders in a $20 billion global mattress and pillow market. And indeed, we are already one of the largest brands of mattress in the world. I am pleased to announce the launch of our new outlet at Powai to serve our valuable customers of Mumbai. Spring Air’s entire collection including Europedic, Comfort Rest & Orthomedical have been developed through extensive research and a deep understanding of what Indian consumers want most in a mattress - luxury and support, without the problems they experience with traditional coir or cotton mattresses”, he added. Their R&D team is continuously innovating—perfecting and advancing their proprietary formula, so it’s always evolving through rigorous science, engineering and testing. that's why the customers will sleep better on a Spring Air product.
With a plan to reach out to the target audience, Spring Air has planned to open 100 retail outlets till 2015 across India. The company also plans to set up two manufacturing units at Mumbai and Kolkata. Credited with a unique line up in the orthopedic mattress series and backed with the most celebrated NASA technology in Europedic range of mattress the multi-crore investment and expansion in India is intended to reach out to the niche customer base of the fast pacing Indian society.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021