Spring Air enters Gujarat
Opens first store in Surat; aims 100 stores by 2015 across IndiaOctober 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Spring Air, USA based manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium mattresses and pillows worldwide expanded its footprint in the Gujarat retail space for the first time setting up its first exclusive "specialty mattress store - a space where style, beauty and harmony are blended together to create an authentic US atmosphere" at Sagrampura Area, Surat. The move comes as a part of company’s recently announced Rs 500 crore investment plan in the country. With a plan to reach out to the target audience, Spring Air has planned to open 100 retail outlets till 2015 across India.
With the foray into the Gujarat market, Ashok Sharma, CEO, Spring Air- Middle-East & Indian Sub Continent said, “I am pleased to announce the launch of our new outlet at Surat to serve our valuable customers of Gujarat. Spring Air’s entire collection including Europedic, Comfort Rest and Orthomedical have been developed through extensive research and a deep understanding of what Indian consumers want most in a mattress - luxury and support, without the problems they experience with traditional coir or cotton mattresses”, he added today, our R&D teams are continuously innovating—perfecting and advancing our proprietary formula, so it’s always evolving through rigorous science, engineering and testing.
The company also plans to set up two manufacturing units at Mumbai and Kolkata.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India