Star Labels announces tag free labels
Star Labels Pvt. Ltd, the technology expert company in infrastructure
July 22, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Star Labels Pvt. Ltd, the technology expert company in infrastructure and modern equipment has announced the commencement of tag less labels for apparels and garments manufacturers and retailers in India. It will offer value added packaging material for garment and apparel industry which is also called as heat transfer labels and makes the apparels and garments zero-itchy feeling to consumers and very low risk of counterfeiting. It is also cheaper to get the tag less label printed and getting it heat transferred instead of making a tag label and stitch on to the cloth.
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!
- Gome yet another Chinese brand plans to foray India
- Flipkart Launches ‘Flipkart Supermart’, Its Online Grocery Store
- B2B startup ShopX bags $35 mn fund from Fung Strategic Holdings