Starbucks now serves Delhi
Opens at CP; introduces delicacies exclusive to Delhi.
Tags: Tata. starbucksFebruary 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Starbucks Limited today launched the first Starbucks store in New Delhi. Celebrating the heritage and history of the city, this flagship store is appropriately located at Connaught Place.
“We are delighted to open our doors to customers here, in the capital city of New Delhi; extending the Starbucks Experience to more customers in India, ” said John Culver, president, Starbucks Coffee China and Asia Pacific. “We are incredibly humbled by the warm way in which the Indian consumer has embraced Starbucks entry into the market. This first flagship store in New Delhi promises to offer a distinct third place with a beautiful store designed specifically for New Delhi with great respect to the rich Indian heritage and culture. We are committed to the India market for the long-term and will aggressively grow our business, expanding stores and providing locally relevant innovations.”
Strategically located, the flagship store is unique in its contemporary design and celebrates concrete in its natural form, while embracing the Indian craft of weaving. The store will be open to customers from 10 am to 10 pm every day of the week, and will offer customers free Wi-Fi and a newly designed India-specific Starbucks Card to celebrate the rich heritage of this dynamic market.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2