Starbucks now serves Delhi
Opens at CP; introduces delicacies exclusive to Delhi.
Tags: Tata. starbucksFebruary 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Starbucks Limited today launched the first Starbucks store in New Delhi. Celebrating the heritage and history of the city, this flagship store is appropriately located at Connaught Place.
“We are delighted to open our doors to customers here, in the capital city of New Delhi; extending the Starbucks Experience to more customers in India, ” said John Culver, president, Starbucks Coffee China and Asia Pacific. “We are incredibly humbled by the warm way in which the Indian consumer has embraced Starbucks entry into the market. This first flagship store in New Delhi promises to offer a distinct third place with a beautiful store designed specifically for New Delhi with great respect to the rich Indian heritage and culture. We are committed to the India market for the long-term and will aggressively grow our business, expanding stores and providing locally relevant innovations.”
Strategically located, the flagship store is unique in its contemporary design and celebrates concrete in its natural form, while embracing the Indian craft of weaving. The store will be open to customers from 10 am to 10 pm every day of the week, and will offer customers free Wi-Fi and a newly designed India-specific Starbucks Card to celebrate the rich heritage of this dynamic market.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021