Stephens Brothers targets 40 per cent growth in FY11
English clothing brand, Stephens Brothers is planning
November 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
English clothing brand, Stephens Brothers is planning to target the revenue growth of 40 per cent this fiscal. It has also planning to increase its retail presence through a tie-up with large-format store chain—Central.
Stephens Brothers plans to acquire a carpet area of around 300-400 square feet at Central stores and will retail merchandise for both men and women, including apparels and accessories.
The brand is presently retailed by Brandhouse Retail (BHRL) -- the retail gateway of SKNL in India, through 17 exclusive brand outlets across six cities.
The company has targets to increase its exclusive showrooms to 20 in the next 2 years.
Stephens Brothers, owned by UK's Austin Reed Group and licensed to SKumars Nationwide (SNKL) in India, is a premium brand for men and women.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India