Store chain management tool by Channelplay
Channelplay Limited, one of India’s leading retail marketing agencies, recently announced the release of Hawkeye, a
November 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Channelplay Limited, one of India’s leading retail marketing agencies, recently announced the release of Hawkeye, a sophisticated retail presence management software suite. Hawkeye is designed to give brands visibility and control into the investments they are making into the retail channel.
Tushar Chauhan, Head of Retail Intelligence, Channelplay, said, “Hawkeye is designed for brands to keep track of their visibility investments. It can be configured for signage agencies to report deployment through the tool, and can then be integrated with an audit mechanism to periodically update the actual visibility share of the brand. Brand managers get to see the real picture and can effectively measure the ROI of their investment. Hawkeye has functionality not just for enabling signage tracking, but also allows brands to measure planogram compliance, amount and condition of stock on display and can be further enhanced to measure almost any retail metric that the brand wants. There are special features for managing exclusive store networks as well as multi-brand retail.”
Sundeep Holani, CEO, Channelplay, said, “Hawkeye is a result of five years of our experience in conducting retail audits and mystery shops for some of the top brands in India. It is designed not only to meet the clients’ business needs, but also ensures that it can be effectively used by various types of users such as retail marketing managers, store managers, mystery shoppers etc. An integrated mobile application ensures that data is reported in real-time from the shop floor, and advanced data such as geo-coordinates, photos, audio, etc are recorded to ensure fool-proof audit results. All users have live access to be able to see up-to-the-minute data, and advanced dashboards and reports ensure that the most important data is auto-analysed and presented to people who need to take action on it”.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India