Store chain management tool by Channelplay
Channelplay Limited, one of India’s leading retail marketing agencies, recently announced the release of Hawkeye, a
November 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Channelplay Limited, one of India’s leading retail marketing agencies, recently announced the release of Hawkeye, a sophisticated retail presence management software suite. Hawkeye is designed to give brands visibility and control into the investments they are making into the retail channel.
Tushar Chauhan, Head of Retail Intelligence, Channelplay, said, “Hawkeye is designed for brands to keep track of their visibility investments. It can be configured for signage agencies to report deployment through the tool, and can then be integrated with an audit mechanism to periodically update the actual visibility share of the brand. Brand managers get to see the real picture and can effectively measure the ROI of their investment. Hawkeye has functionality not just for enabling signage tracking, but also allows brands to measure planogram compliance, amount and condition of stock on display and can be further enhanced to measure almost any retail metric that the brand wants. There are special features for managing exclusive store networks as well as multi-brand retail.”
Sundeep Holani, CEO, Channelplay, said, “Hawkeye is a result of five years of our experience in conducting retail audits and mystery shops for some of the top brands in India. It is designed not only to meet the clients’ business needs, but also ensures that it can be effectively used by various types of users such as retail marketing managers, store managers, mystery shoppers etc. An integrated mobile application ensures that data is reported in real-time from the shop floor, and advanced data such as geo-coordinates, photos, audio, etc are recorded to ensure fool-proof audit results. All users have live access to be able to see up-to-the-minute data, and advanced dashboards and reports ensure that the most important data is auto-analysed and presented to people who need to take action on it”.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India