Suguna Foods to launch 2,000 stores
Plans to invest 150 crore over five yearsJanuary 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Poultry Company Suguna Foods plans to open 2,000 outlets in the coming five years on pan India level. Most of these outlets will be franchised and small format.
Addressing the same, Mohan V K, General Manager, Sales and Marketing- Consumer Products, Suguna Foods, said, “Our focus will be the Tier-II, III and IV cities, where major international chains are not present.”
Suguna Foods will invest Rs 150 crore every year in new verticals in the foods business, such as the ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook, retail and QSR segments.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO