Suguna Foods to launch 2,000 stores
Plans to invest 150 crore over five yearsJanuary 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Poultry Company Suguna Foods plans to open 2,000 outlets in the coming five years on pan India level. Most of these outlets will be franchised and small format.
Addressing the same, Mohan V K, General Manager, Sales and Marketing- Consumer Products, Suguna Foods, said, “Our focus will be the Tier-II, III and IV cities, where major international chains are not present.”
Suguna Foods will invest Rs 150 crore every year in new verticals in the foods business, such as the ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook, retail and QSR segments.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores