Superbrands honours Business Brands
Adani, Bharat Petroleum, BILT, Apollo, Cairn India, HCL, Indian Oil, Infosys, LIC are the few receivers of the Award by Superbrands
August 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Superbrands, the independent authority and arbiter of branding hosted a Tribute Evening to honour for their achievements and excellence in branding India’s Most Powerful brands in New Delhi. Amongst an august gathering of corporate honchos, brand superpowers and marketing excellence, Superbrands also unveiled the 2011 Superbrands book featuring the story of 50 of India’s strongest brands.
Speaking about the event, Mr. Montek Singh Ahluwalia, CEO, Superbrands Worldwide Limited said, “As economies grow the role that brands discharge becomes very profound. Today, we are witnessing the arrival of not just powerful brands but those which truly wield extraordinary influence on the lives of entire families and on the choices people make. While India is still an emerging market there is no doubt that these Superbrands that we are honouring today will play an exceptional role as the Indian economic juggernaut gains greater momentum. I am delighted that this very special internationally recognised project is now nearing ten years in India and is playing a leading part in driving better brand management practices.”
Hundreds of leading Indian brands were evaluated first by a very knowledgeable group of brand-savvy citizens and then by the Superbrands Council which comprised some of the country’s most outstanding marketing minds. Only brands that achieved a very high level of recognition were invited to participate in the Business Superbrands book. This compendium traces the history and achievements of each of the brands and shows why every one of them is deserving of a Superbrands status.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021