Sussanne Roshan launches The Charcoal Project
Sussanne Roshan presents her vision of design
March 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sussanne Roshan presents her vision of design and imagination in a spectacular setting – The Charcoal Project.
An interior design store is located on Veera Desai Road, Mumbai and has been meticulously curated by Sussanne from various parts of the world, the 14000 sq feet store has two commanding levels and presents lines by premier global and Indian designers.
The Charcoal Project is a culmination of years of curating and the look of the store reflects the passion. Elements of design are found all over the space, be it metal gargoyles to handcrafted metal birds suspended from the ceiling. The architectural interiors reflect a confluence of a strong concept of industrial masculine metropolitan and the feminine lines of mysterious European Renaissance. There is an aura of going beyond imagination to create an environment that engulfs the observer.
The Charcoal Project is an unparalleled design achievement. The store also constantly evolves to bring the best in design and interiors to the discerning connoisseurs across the country.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores