Sussanne Roshan launches The Charcoal Project
Sussanne Roshan presents her vision of design
March 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sussanne Roshan presents her vision of design and imagination in a spectacular setting – The Charcoal Project.
An interior design store is located on Veera Desai Road, Mumbai and has been meticulously curated by Sussanne from various parts of the world, the 14000 sq feet store has two commanding levels and presents lines by premier global and Indian designers.
The Charcoal Project is a culmination of years of curating and the look of the store reflects the passion. Elements of design are found all over the space, be it metal gargoyles to handcrafted metal birds suspended from the ceiling. The architectural interiors reflect a confluence of a strong concept of industrial masculine metropolitan and the feminine lines of mysterious European Renaissance. There is an aura of going beyond imagination to create an environment that engulfs the observer.
The Charcoal Project is an unparalleled design achievement. The store also constantly evolves to bring the best in design and interiors to the discerning connoisseurs across the country.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end