Suvidhaa Infoserve intends to open outlets every month
Retail chain Suvidhaa Infoserve recently made it public that it plans to open 1,000-1,200 new outlets every month across the country and is eyeing a one-lakh strong network in the next two-three years
February 10, 2010 | comments ( 6 ) |
Retail chain Suvidhaa Infoserve recently made it public that it plans to open 1,000-1,200 new outlets every month across the country and is eyeing a one-lakh strong network in the next two-three years.
“In a span of two to three years, we plan to have one lakh outlets pan-India,” Paresh Rajde, Managing Director and CEO at Suvidhaa Infoserve.
At present, the Mumbai-based firm has 18,000 convenient neighbourhood stores called 'Suvidhaa Point' across the country in over 20 states and over 400 cities.
“Now, we are covering 20 states and we plan to enter other states in the next 5-6 months,” Rajde said. Suvidhaa provides services in travel, insurance, banking, utility, telecom, entertainment, education and e-governance to its customers.
Suvidhaa is also planning to tap the rural market by opening franchisees there and not charging the registration fee. "We are planning to provide a special package to rural people. There will be no registration fee for village people. Besides, we will provide loan facility to them," he said.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India