Suvidhaa Infoserve intends to open outlets every month
Retail chain Suvidhaa Infoserve recently made it public that it plans to open 1,000-1,200 new outlets every month across the country and is eyeing a one-lakh strong network in the next two-three years
February 10, 2010 | comments ( 6 ) |
Retail chain Suvidhaa Infoserve recently made it public that it plans to open 1,000-1,200 new outlets every month across the country and is eyeing a one-lakh strong network in the next two-three years.
“In a span of two to three years, we plan to have one lakh outlets pan-India,” Paresh Rajde, Managing Director and CEO at Suvidhaa Infoserve.
At present, the Mumbai-based firm has 18,000 convenient neighbourhood stores called 'Suvidhaa Point' across the country in over 20 states and over 400 cities.
“Now, we are covering 20 states and we plan to enter other states in the next 5-6 months,” Rajde said. Suvidhaa provides services in travel, insurance, banking, utility, telecom, entertainment, education and e-governance to its customers.
Suvidhaa is also planning to tap the rural market by opening franchisees there and not charging the registration fee. "We are planning to provide a special package to rural people. There will be no registration fee for village people. Besides, we will provide loan facility to them," he said.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category