Swarovski appoints Ruchita Sharma as MOM
Ruchita Sharma has joined Swarovski India as the Marketing
January 04, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Ruchita Sharma has joined Swarovski India as the Marketing Operation Manager for Swarovski CGB (Consumer Goods Business).
An IIM Ahmedabad - Essec Paris - luxury management graduate, Geneva and a Literature major from Lady Sri Ram College, New Delhi, Ruchita has more than 12 years of professional experience. She is specialized in India on entry strategies for luxury brands and marketing and implementing brand development plans with a renewed focus towards new markets in a rapidly changing global economy.
Prior to her appointment at Swarovski, Ruchita was associated with Globaluxuria, ( a business platform on luxury in UK, as Head of Strategic Planning), The Bird Group (as Head of Luxury Retail Porsche Design, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (as Head for Luxury and Lifestyle-Fashion and Design). Ruchita was also instrumental in successfully launching the ‘made in Italy brand’ Salvatore Ferragamo in 2006. Prior to launching and marketing luxury brands in India, Ruchita also worked with India’s leading luxury hospitality companies- the Taj Group of Hotels, The Oberoi Group in India as well as global brands like Hyatt International in Hong Kong and Amadeus Global Distribution systems, Madrid. In all cases, Ruchita executed and supervised a unique mix of strategic marketing communications, public policy and media relations campaigns.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021