Swarovski appoints Ruchita Sharma as MOM
Ruchita Sharma has joined Swarovski India as the Marketing
January 04, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Ruchita Sharma has joined Swarovski India as the Marketing Operation Manager for Swarovski CGB (Consumer Goods Business).
An IIM Ahmedabad - Essec Paris - luxury management graduate, Geneva and a Literature major from Lady Sri Ram College, New Delhi, Ruchita has more than 12 years of professional experience. She is specialized in India on entry strategies for luxury brands and marketing and implementing brand development plans with a renewed focus towards new markets in a rapidly changing global economy.
Prior to her appointment at Swarovski, Ruchita was associated with Globaluxuria, ( a business platform on luxury in UK, as Head of Strategic Planning), The Bird Group (as Head of Luxury Retail Porsche Design, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (as Head for Luxury and Lifestyle-Fashion and Design). Ruchita was also instrumental in successfully launching the ‘made in Italy brand’ Salvatore Ferragamo in 2006. Prior to launching and marketing luxury brands in India, Ruchita also worked with India’s leading luxury hospitality companies- the Taj Group of Hotels, The Oberoi Group in India as well as global brands like Hyatt International in Hong Kong and Amadeus Global Distribution systems, Madrid. In all cases, Ruchita executed and supervised a unique mix of strategic marketing communications, public policy and media relations campaigns.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint