Swarovski new boutique in Pacific Mall
Swarovski’s new boutique at Pacific Mall Creation, innovation
May 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swarovski’s new boutique at Pacific Mall Creation, innovation and perfection personifies as Swarovski continues to show its strong will to further amplify the enchanting power of crystal. The new boutique concept is located at the Pacific Mall, Tagore Garden.
Speaking at the launch, Sukanya DuttaRoy, Director, Consumer Goods Business, Swarovski-India commented, “Swarovski – Consumer Goods Business is doing exceptionally well. The brand has seen a double digit increase from 2009 and, today, Swarovski has 23 stores in India. Swarovski is committed to presenting the sparkling world of crystal to our consumers in a way that exceeds their expectations. Last year, Swarovski unveiled the new boutique concepts at the Palladium Mall and Inorbit Mall, Mumbai, in addition to Express Avenue in Chennai and more recently –T3 terminal. Now we are translating the same format across India. We are also looking at opening one store in Pune and one in Ahmedabad by May’2011.”
‘In keeping with our focus to the fashion conscious West Delhi customer, Swarovski also encourages its customers to view the new collection ‘Wings of Poetry’ at the new store and mix and match their looks to create their individual style’ said Ms Dutta Roy.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021