Swarovski new boutique in Pacific Mall
Swarovski’s new boutique at Pacific Mall Creation, innovation
May 12, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swarovski’s new boutique at Pacific Mall Creation, innovation and perfection personifies as Swarovski continues to show its strong will to further amplify the enchanting power of crystal. The new boutique concept is located at the Pacific Mall, Tagore Garden.
Speaking at the launch, Sukanya DuttaRoy, Director, Consumer Goods Business, Swarovski-India commented, “Swarovski – Consumer Goods Business is doing exceptionally well. The brand has seen a double digit increase from 2009 and, today, Swarovski has 23 stores in India. Swarovski is committed to presenting the sparkling world of crystal to our consumers in a way that exceeds their expectations. Last year, Swarovski unveiled the new boutique concepts at the Palladium Mall and Inorbit Mall, Mumbai, in addition to Express Avenue in Chennai and more recently –T3 terminal. Now we are translating the same format across India. We are also looking at opening one store in Pune and one in Ahmedabad by May’2011.”
‘In keeping with our focus to the fashion conscious West Delhi customer, Swarovski also encourages its customers to view the new collection ‘Wings of Poetry’ at the new store and mix and match their looks to create their individual style’ said Ms Dutta Roy.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay