Swarovski relaunches store
Crystal Forest Design opens at Khan market.August 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Delhi’s famed Khan Market turns international as the newly re-launched Swarovski store joins the league of iconic, landmark stores from around the world in a complete crystal makeover for Swarovski boutiques in major fashion capitals.
From Oxford Street, Avenue Champs d’Eysses to Fifth Avenue and now Khan Market, Swarovski stores in global shopping hubs like London, Paris, New York and now Delhi are home to the Swarovski signature boutique design concept aptly titled- Crystal Forest Design.
’Crystal Forest’ is a multi-sensory experience which gives visitors the chance to immerse themselves in the seductive brilliance and infinite depth of crystal. Swarovski is committed to presenting the sparkling world of crystal in a way that exceeds consumers expectations.
Swarovski are also pleased to announce the launch of the latest collection, ‘Kingdom of Jewels’. Driving home the luxurious and red carpet allure of glittering crystal is the new face of Swarovski’s Kingdom of Jewels, Fall/Winter collection, Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl in the yet-to-be-released James Bond thriller, Skyfall.
Swarovski joined forces with famed designer, Tokujin Yoshioka who was the creative inspiration for this enchanting retail architecture. The concept embraces a ‘Crystal Forest’ theme, highlighting the infinite possibilities of crystal and illustrates the company’s deep affinity with nature.
“Swarovski boutiques are unique magical places and the new retail architecture will ultimately make the brand a tangible crystal experience focused on pleasing the senses”, says Sukanya Dutta Roy, Managing Director, Swarovski CGB India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021