Swarovski targets 25 per cent growth
Analysing the buoyant market response, the luxury crystal product maker, Swarovski is
June 21, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
Analysing the buoyant market response, the luxury crystal product maker, Swarovski is targeting the growth of over 25 per cent, this fiscal.
The Austrian firm is also confident about doubling its retail presence in the coming two years. The company which has around 20 boutiques, is all set to spread its network to around 50 by 2012. Further, to enhance its presence, it also has 14 shop-in-shops in a tie-up with Shoppers Stop.
Swarovski is also planning to boost its business by opening stores at airports as the offer seems lucrative for the luxury products. The company has its retail outlets at Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi airports.
The company is also planning to enter into other segments to increase the turnover in the near future.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019